Apple has designed the iWork Suite to help you increase your productivity and introduce perfectionism into your Work. iWork Suite package consists of Keynote app, Pages app and the Numbers App. Keynote app helps you create stunning presentations while Pages app cater your professional documents. Numbers app take care of your spreadsheets and lets you properly plan, organize and analyze them.Although we have already discussed these apps of iWork Suite in detail but this post is just a quick overview of it.
Keynote App- Create Stunning Presentations:
- 12 themes to help you make a quick start
- Download keynote themes from the internet
- Add different effects like shadows, reflections etc.
2-Effective Use of Statistical Representation:
- Add bar charts, simple pie chart, line chart or add beautiful 3D
- Move charts anywhere on the slide where it suits the best
3-Easy Navigation and Display Features:
- Slide navigator
- Video mirroring
- Handy thumbnail view
- Flick to browse the slides, drag to reorder them and tap to add the new ones
1. Make Beautiful Spreadsheets:
Choose from the Apple well designed templates for your home, work or school tasks
Print Preview to show you how your spreadsheet will look like when printed.
Smart Zoom feature
2. Create Intelligent Tables:
Pre-built tables available for customization.
Insert or delete columns, rows or cells.
Add header rows to entitle each column and footer rows.
Over 250 built in functions.
Double tap to edit a cell and it will let you enter data and create formulas.
3. Insert charts, photos and shapes:
- Insert bar, line, pie and 3D charts.
- Tap to add labels; insert titles or any other information.
- Choose set of data from the tables and add it to your chart.
- Set the minimum and maximum values in tables.
- Insert photos and shapes.
4. Enter Data as you want:
- Track anything on regular basis.
- View any table as a form.
- Insert and customize pop ups.
- Tap a cell and make a list of choices like.
- Display currency, percentages, time, symbols and a lot more in any cell.
Pages App- create professional documents:
- Use menu bar to do the basic formatting.
- Word count check.
- Spell checker.
- Insert sections, layout and page breaks form a simple pull down menu.
- Add headers, footers, footnotes, endnotes and bookmarks.
2-Design with Page Layout Tool:
- Over 180 templates of professionally polished resume, brochure, school report, or invitations.
- Outline mode helps you organize your ideas in a better way.
- Add charts and tables in your document.
- Copy and paste charts from Numbers app.
- Create personalized letters, invoices, and faxes using Mail merge.
- Resize, crop, add shadows, reflections or use other such effects to enhance graphics.
3- Smart Zoom:
- It zooms in on the text you are editing while you are editing it.
- Accommodate several sentences at the screen.
- Magnifying tool will display thumbnail view of your page.
For further information, you may like to read:
Stay i-tuned! Stay Blessed!